Senior Purchasing Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
As a Senior Purchasing professional - do you have experience in managing a team within the manufacturing sector?
You will be required to manage the whole procurement function for a wide ranging variety of materials.
The main responsibilities are:
- to design and implement a strategy for the whole business
- negotiate with suppliers to ensure budgetary KPIs are met
- lead, coach and develop your team
- complete continuous improvement activities to ensure quality standards and value for money are met
- look at existing supplier portfolio, analyse and ensure these are the best solution for the company
- build new supplier relationships both UK and Globally if necessary
- ensure market knowledge of materials is kept front of mind
You will need to posses:
- a minimum of 6 years within a senior procurement function within manufacturing or FMCG
- previous team management capabilities
- a membership pf CIPS (not essential but would be a huge advantage)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.