2 days left
- Full Time
A growing Media company in the West End are currently looking for a Credit Manager to join their vibrant finance team.
As the companies Global Credit Manager you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining an efficient credit policy across the group.
Global Credit Manager main duties will include:
- Managing remote members of staff and ensuring that the credit process is adhered to across the business
- Responsible for a Global ledger
- Responsible for the full credit function ensuring that all revenue is paid
- Implementing process to minimise risk and assessing the the credit worthiness of clients
- Minimise bad debt and reduce outstanding aged debt
- Produce regular reports for the CFO and Oversees Financial Officer
- Liaise with staff across the business both in the UK and Globally to monitor the status of the ledger
Ideally this top Media and Analytic company are looking for an experienced Global Credit Manger who has excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. A knowledge of the Media industry is desirable and a proven track record of implementing credit process is essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.
If you think you have some relevant experience and you're looking for an exciting challenge with a growing company, then don't hesitate to apply today.