Area Manager - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Retail Area Manager - London
Established Fashion and Accessories Retailer
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit and experienced Area Manager covering concessions throughout London. My client is an established fashion and accessories retailer.
As an Area Manager you will lead your teams in all areas of service excellence, sales generation and the up skilling of people. You will make commercial decisions and influence your business.
You will be accountable for:
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment in-store.
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards, operations and visuals.
* Managing p&l, budgets, sales forecasting and kpi's.
* Training, coaching and performance management.
* Liaising and networking with head office teams to include buying and merchandising.
* Driving compliance to policy and procedures.
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes.
* Acting as a brand ambassador.
* Assisting with new openings, ad hoc projects and regional support.
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in an area or regional managers role and a manager who is very people oriented. You will be passionate about retail and be keen to drive your business forward.
The salary is up to £45,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Plus company benefits.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.