Front of House Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading rural venue boasting many years success and providing an exquisite service to their guests attending from all over the world.
They are a small and hard-working team who are expanding and we are currently seeking a Front of House Manager to join them on a full-time basis. This is initially a 5 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of a permanent role.
The role is based near Tiverton and attracts a salary of £30,000 per annum plus gratuities and beautiful accommodation.
The purpose of the role is to act as the main point of contact for guests and visitors and to oversee the day to day operation of the venue.
- Supervise the welcome of guests / visitors
- Organise rotas and manage team of waiting and housekeeping staff
- Assist with staff training
- Provide cover and support to other team members
- Ensure that the guests receive the highest level of service
- Contribute with new ideas and be involved in the development of the venue
- Stock control
- Serve meals and drinks as appropriate
- Liaise with other personnel to ensure smooth running
The Ideal Candidate:
- Similar experience within the hospitality industry dealing with high net worth clients
- Proven track record of delivering the highest level of customer service
- Strong communication skills in both team management and client facing
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fantastic and highly reputable business and a genuine prospect for further development.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.