Senior Sales Executive
Due to continued success and expansion we are now looking for passionate sales people to join a dynamic and energetic team who provide money saving services to a wide range of businesses. Having already saved hundreds of businesses huge amounts of money the company are now looking for experienced Sales Executives to join their organisation as they continue to grow.
Senior Sales Executives will be required to utilise their customer service and sales skills to follow up on warm leads and build relationships with businesses in order to understand their needs and offer them an individual, tailored, solution to help save them money.
There is potential to earn substantial bonuses with OTE earnings of up to £45,000 and other generous company benefits including big brand discounts, pension, life insurance and child care vouchers. As a forward thinking business they have created a high energy, fun, working environment at their modern offices.
Senior Sales Executives will be required to:
- Proactively call businesses who have shown an interest in the company's products and services, selling solutions and helping them save money
- Build long lasting relationships with potential clients
- Understand each individual business' needs, offering advice and identifying products that meet these needs
- Identify opportunities to upsell/cross sell additional products and services to support further business growth
The Ideal Senior Sales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous outbound sales/telesales experience is preferred
- Must have enthusiasm, determination and commitment to attain and surpass targets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- Engaging personality with enthusiasm to work as part of a team
- Good level of written and numerical skills
Offering a basic salary of £19,000 plus the opportunity to earn commission and quarterly performance payments (up to £45,000 OTE).