Events Assistant - 3 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Assistant to join a growing company based in Wimbledon on a short term contract.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the delivery of the events
- liaising with venues, contractors and suppliers maintaining good, professional relationships
- reconciling floor plans with information received from sales team
- liaising with exhibitors
- keeping the database up to date
The successful candidate must have the following skills / experience:
- events assistant experience
- highly organised
- strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.