3 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Contract: Full time, permanent
Our client are a fast growing digital agency working with leading enterprise clients. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, and Minsk they are a highly successful digital media agency that works with leading enterprise clients in building amazing intranets and business web applications
Our clients are leaders in the digital workplace space. With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Based out of our office in London, you`ll help to build, shape and deliver their marketing strategy from the ground up, champion the brand and deliver key strategic events. Please note - they cannot support working from home as a regular part of the role.
What you`ll be doing?
• Setting the marketing strategy for the year, including annual events calendar - both intrernal and external.
• Investigating industry events and making recommendations, attending events, collating lead information and handling all event set up.
• Managing relationships with the lead generation agency
• Liaising with the group marketing function to support their group-wide events
• Organising agendas and speakers for client events including Demo Days and "Fall in Love with?" events
• Arranging for design and ordering of marketing collateral and making sure they have a steady stock
• Liaising with their PR company
• Managing website contact
• Managing partner relationships both with industry partners and within the group to make sure credentials and case studies are readily available.
• Crafting engaging marketing content eg. Credentials and case studies
• Awards applications
• Funding applications
• Coming up with new ideas for marketing
• Managing our digital marketing channels
• Encouraging all members of the team to engage with marketing
• Experience in a sole marketing role where you`ve handled events, internal communications and marketing strategy
• A background in a digital or agency environment
• Confident demeanour, key stakeholder management experience.
• Organised and self-driven
• Great attention to detail
• Background in a business to business marketing manager role (or sole marketing role) where you have managed and organised events and content marketing.
• A keen eye for detail
• A good communicator with excellent English skills, both verbal and written
• Creative - with the ability to generate thought-provoking campaigns
• A technology advocate - Experience with Office 365 is a big bonus.
• A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You`ll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner.
• A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it`s in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves our office doors.
• Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
This role will report directly into the CEO. It's fast paced, challenging and different every day - if you're switched on, smart and looking for a role where you can learn and grow - apply today.