Risk & Compliance Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading wealth management firm based in the heart of Bristol, is looking for a Risk & Compliance Assistant to join their growing team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Risk Manager, ensuring a sound and robust compliance and risk framework is maintained at all times.
Key responsibilities include -
- Assisting with the production of Risk & Compliance Governance reporting
- Assisting with Risk & Compliance monitoring in line with agreed plans
- Maintaining Risk & Compliance incident records
- Maintaining Risk & Compliance complaint records
- Maintaining Risk Management documentation
- Acting as a main reference point for Risk & Compliance
- Recording queries from the business
In order to be successful for this position, you will have at least 1 years’ experience in a financial services role and ideally some exposure to compliance and/or risk. You will be confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a small team and to tight deadlines. You will be persuasive and must have a genuine interest in establishing a career within compliance.
Interest and commitment to improve knowledge and study for qualifications would be hugely advantageous.