A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a leading private equity firm in heart of London.
The role requires a highly driven individual with previous exposure to management/financial accounting, an eye for attention to detail and with the ability to thrive in a busy environment.
- Preparation of investment reconciliations
- Preparation of budgets and reporting of actuals vs. budgets
- Processing of client payroll with payroll service provider where applicable
- Payment of group life premiums as they fall due
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations prepared, with all exceptions investigated and cleared
- Weekly cashflow monitoring and reporting to Fund Accountant
- 2-3 years' experience in Accounting
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Excellent academics
- Ability to demonstrate a practical knowledge of all accounting concept and reporting issues
- Attention to detail; accuracy and strong analytical skills