Commercial and Personal Lines Account Handler
4 days left
- Full Time
Commercial and Personal Lines Account Handler (Branch based)
To provide first class service and support to our Personal and Commercial clients and Executives, ensuring the conversion of new business and the servicing of existing accounts. Achieve renewal retention in line with Company income targets and act in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To support the Commercial Executives to provide support for/to our commercial clients.
- Service of existing accounts with retention of renewals.
- Respond to enquiries from the Commercial Account Executive, clients and underwriters and ensure that all information is obtained and communicated.
- Fact find to identify the Commercial clients requirements, obtaining quotations using the correct markets, advising the most appropriate terms and cover and to discuss any additional covers to ensure that all the insurance needs are met.
- Issue written confirmation, providing full details of cover, enclosing proposal(s) for completion and other documentation required.
- Ensure that all paper files and/or system records are up to date and accurate following all client contact.
- Check all insurance documentation is correct including any administration duties and ad hoc duties that may be required.
- Identify and convert sales and cross sales opportunities.
- Provide quotations for Personal Lines and ensure conversion of new business and create system records.
- Provide professional and accurate customer service.
- Manage the departmental diary system.
- Resolve queries and issues raised with all customers.
- Ensure all relevant business activities fully comply with FCA regulation and company procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years commercial account handling experience.
- A minimum of 1 year’s personal lines account handling experience.
Salary £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience. Holiday entitlement of 20 days per annum plus bank holidays. Hours of work 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch. Pension and death in service benefit.
Our Location: Paignton, South Devon (easy reach of public transport).
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner:
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Clare Ross