Graduate Purchase Ledger Assistant - Central London Marketing Agency
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a vibrant and fun research marketing agency are looking to expand their Central London office by bringing in a Finance/ Accounting graduate to learn and eventually take ownership of their Purchase Ledger activities.
Working within a team of 6 the ideal candidate will be a quick learner, someone who is able to manage their own time and has an open communicative style.
The role will cover authorising, coding and posting invoices onto the accounting software; setting up new suppliers, staff expenses and overseeing the company’s payroll activities.
- Running fortnightly payroll for employees
- Liaising with the call centre manager and solving any payroll queries
- Responsible for resolving and responding to HMRC payroll queries
- Coding and posting invoices
- Supplier Statement reconciliations and solving suppliers invoice queries
- Setting up new suppliers
- Assisting in processing the fortnightly BACS Payment Runs
- Maintaining aged creditors
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Processing staff expenses
- Petty Cash & Expenses
Ideally you will have previous experience within a purchase ledger / finance role with previous exposure to Paprika software with a finance related degree with sound IT skills particularly within MS Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a fast paced finance environment and gain the necessary experience for a qualification sign off.
This role will also have exposure across the company, communicating with colleagues from junior to direct level.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.