International Range and Stock Coordinator
- Full Time
We currently have a brilliant opportunity for an International Range & Stock Coordinator to join our team based at our Travel Head Office, London on a permanent basis. Our International business covers all International stores and has driven significant growth for the company.
In this challenging and fast paced role you liaise with internal teams and Distribution centres to monitor and understand the status of deliveries, check queries and track the range for availability.
This role would suit someone who is working in retail within Merchandising Administration or Distribution / Allocation role who has an analytical skill set.
* Prepare and key orders on the system
* Liaise with the Distribution Centres to understand the status of deliveries, check queries and request additional deliveries.
* Understanding and using the correct replenishment method
* Ordering and tracking range review launch and availability
* Range analysis and reporting
* Assist with orders and delivery for new store openings
* Fulfilment and Availability reporting
* Work with the display planning team to maintain good stock availability of all ranges
* Support with ad hoc tasks when required
The Requirements for the Role
* Previous experience within a retail environment is advantageous
* Similar experience in a Logistics/ supply chain office environment would be highly desirable
* Understanding of replenishment & allocation methods
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
* Microsoft Office skills - specifically Intermediate Excel
* Ability to identify trends, and consider the impact (eg.Cost/stock)
* Team player
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
Why join us?
Whoever joins us always receives excellent training and development opportunities. You can also expect a competitive salary and excellent benefits that includes a profit related bonus, 24 days holiday, store discount card and childcare vouchers. For customer focus, career focused individuals this all adds up to a unique opportunity.
If successful, candidates will be required to provide a valid passport, undertake a criminal record check and provide 3 years of continuous educational, professional or employment references. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it is with regret that we are unable to respond to all applications and therefore will only contact short listed candidates.