Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
The Leader in Illiquid & Frontier Markets
With more analysts covering more companies than any other frontier markets firm, Exotix provides the most comprehensive and integrated cross-asset platform to penetrate the full capital structure.
The world’s leading investment firm for frontier and illiquid markets, Exotix Partners was a pioneer when these assets were still termed the "exotics."
More than 15 years on, we continue to provide unrivalled insight, knowledge and execution across equity and fixed income markets, and investment banking.
Our analysts span Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America - covering over 130 companies, more than any other frontier markets firm. This focus has propelled Exotix’s market share to lead trading across Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
This role will see the successful candidate working within our Operations division and alongside another project manager whose focus is also on the development of our technology requirements which is heavily dependent on Dynamics CRM and is the main structure to delivering our strategy and client offerings.
This is an excellent position for someone with previous technical experience and as a project manager or somebody coming from a Dynamics CRM background who is interested in transitioning into project management.
- Project Management on a range of different types of technical projects
- Business Analysis of company needs and growth avenues
- Microsoft CRM Knowledge & Configuration
- Live Support
- Play a Key Role in Continuing the Companies Ongoing Growth
- Your role will be a hybrid, mixing technical administration and user assistance and you'll be the friendly face your colleagues go to with all queries relating to the Dynamics CRM system.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online experience
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Support or administration experience is advantageous
- A keen interest in Dynamics CRM coding languages
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Dynamics CRM version and the way it works
- Brilliant problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to talk to both the business and technical teams and interface between them
- Translation of agreed business needs into detailed requirements
- Versatile and energetic individual
To be eligible for this position, the candidate needs to have working rights within the United Kingdom.