3 days left
- Full Time
DevOps Engineer (Redhat, CI/CD, Financial Markets, OpenSource, Open Shift)
My client is a specialist boutique consultancy, combining DevOps with Data Science to continuously implement the latest software across the Financial Services Industry. Formed by industry leaders, this role is perfect for an experienced DevOps engineer, looking to apply their skills on exciting AI projects with Finance.
The role is to analyse, design and implement DevOps strategies to host and cloud based infrastructure while ensuring high availability on both production and preproduction systems. The role is truly cross-functional with many diverse internal and clients’ projects, using modern and open source technologies. You will need to show an ability to work autonomously, deal with challenging problems and manage senior stakeholders.
You will have a direct impact on current business processes by offering your innovative ideas and solutions. You will be expected to develop strategies that ensure efficient continuous integration and test automation. The scope for progression is huge as they have an open structure with significant financial backing, the London DevOps team will eventually be built around you and your capabilities.
- Experience with assessment, automation and management in DevOps
- Demonstrable knowledge of automation tools which could include Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Must be an expert in RedHat Open Shift
- Ability to setup continuous and automated processes, in depth CI & CD experience.
- Linux/ Windows systems administration
- Exposure to containerisation using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Exposure to build tools: Maven, Gradle
- Continuous integration: Team City, Jenkins, Travis and Bamboo
- Repositories management: Nexus, NuGet
- Testing: Cucumber
- Deployment: Chef, Nolio, Atomic
- Project and issue tracking: Jira
- Experience with logging and application performance management
- Experience using a core programming language; Python, Go
- Knowledge of NoSQL and Big Data platforms
- Experience with Cloud platforms: Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
Position: DevOps Engineer (Redhat, Financial Markets, OpenSource)
Salary: £55,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
Contact: Shaun Kett, Anson McCade