3 days left
- Full Time
Haig&Co are excited to be working with a wonderful apprenticeship business based just outside Birmingham City Centre. The company is growing and has exciting plans for future expansion.
Reporting directly to the Board, this is a very important role within the business. As an experienced Sales Manager, you will motivate the team to drive the business forward in line with the strategic growth plans. The role as Sales Manager will be leading a delivery focused team and will be responsible for supporting the team to achieve targets and provide an exceptional service to their customer partnerships.
This role will form a vital part of the day to day operations and you will be working alongside key stakeholders within the business.
Areas of Specific responsibility:
- Management of the sales function and the wider team to deliver against targets and long term strategic growth
- Motivating and enabling team to meet objectives and oversee the quality and consistency of delivery to customers
- Overseeing day to day activities and designing and implementing effective marketing activities to generate high volume sales leads and maximise conversions
- Recruitment into and coaching the team to increase activity and sales results and demonstrate leadership for success
- Drive team to hit daily, monthly, individual and team targets
- Demonstrate a real passion for performance management, conducting regular reviews and understanding training needs
- Conduction 1-2-1’s and monthly performance reviews
- Providing advice and guidance to team at all times to assistProvision of important information to senior stakeholders on a timely basis and producing monthly reports accordingly
The ideal candidate can be from a range of backgrounds and does not need specific previous sector relevant experience although this would be a definite advantage.
- You must have proven and demonstrable experience in leading a team to achieve results
- You will have a real passion for motivating and making a difference to people’s lives
- Strong people management skills within a sales environment
- Proven ability and understanding of performance management and able to define training needs
- Ability to truly coach, mentor and develop sales individuals to be the best they can be and achieve their true potential
- Excellent organisational skills with a background in planning marketing activity for a team
- A nice to have would be a good understanding of the apprenticeship sector - this will be a distinct advantage but not a specific requirement
- A background in recruitment would be a advantage but not essential
- Ambitious and highly motivated to succeed, it’s all about the person!
Working with a great senior management team who support and encourage and above all reward success very generously. Excellent basic plus a true and realistic bonus structure. This is a super opportunity for an ambitious individual.