Graduate Digital Sales Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Working with leading Media and Digital organisations, Opilio Training offers you the opportunity to develop and gives you the skills you need to succeed within Sales. With Sandler Training as a partner, we provide 2 weeks training before you get started in your new career, as well as 2 hours a week training and guidance during your first 6 months of your new role.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities as a Graduate Digital Sales Executive…
• Establish and grow client relationships, ensuring that any business opportunities are identified and actively pursued.
• Meet and exceed set revenue targets in line with the rest of the sales team.
• Nurture productive relationships with work colleagues to ensure optimum success.
Experience and Skills:
Graduate Digital Sales Executive: What we’re looking for…
• Essential: Educated to degree level
• Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
Graduate Digital Sales Executive package: What you get…
• Competitive salary
• Excellent OTE
• Fantastic progression opportunities
• Full bespoke training
• Nights out / social events
• Bonus / incentive scheme