Digital Content Exec - Digital Magazine
1 day left
- Full Time
Lloyd Recruitment Services is looking for an experience Digital Content Executive to join one of the biggest employers based in the East Grinstead area. The main purpose of the Digital Content Exec job role is to assist the Editor in the scheduled and efficient production of the company digital magazine, and with the provision of editorial content for multi-channel use to promote company products, services and campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Magazine and Marketing teams to edit and publish an engaging and inspiring digital version of company magazine to promote its products/services and brand, and consider how the content can be continually improved.
- To be responsible for publishing the digital magazine to schedule and budget using the chosen software, with enhanced content and advertising in place, and consider how processes for doing so can be continually improved.
- Source and generate other inspiring and engaging content for the digital magazine and multi-channel use, including video, and work closely with others responsible for content to take advantage of opportunities to use magazine content across other channels including website and social media.
- Ensure content you are responsible for meets company brand, content, editorial and corporate identity guidelines, and ensure that high/ consistent standards of design and production are reflected.
- Make sure the Digital magazine is marketed to customers (via all channels) to increase take up.
- Ensure all information for the purposes of the ABC audit is available, maintained and filed.
- Assist with editing, sub-editing, proof reading, sign off and publishing (including obtaining approval and compliance) of the print magazine as necessary.
Skills and experience required for the Digital Magazine Exec role:
- Proven experience working in a similar Digital content type role - experience of journalism and publishing, and of creating, editing and publishing content.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to participate and contribute as a full team player, whilst also able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders to achieve deadlines and the best results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience of digital publication software and other programmes such as; InDesign and Photoshop and CMSs
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates