Junior Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
DS Smith’s Recycling Division currently has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Finance Business Partner to join the team at our Head Office, located in Caerphilly. At DS Smith, we are united by two strong factors: the incredible passion for our products and the strong commitment to serve and delight our customers, particularly our DS Smith internal customers! The successful candidate will be a key member of the Finance Team, supporting fellow Finance Business Partners.
What being a Junior Finance Business Partner at DS Smith will involve…
- Budget and Forecast Commercial Collections activity to support monthly and annual forecast and budget process
- Generating monthly financials and reporting pack, including variance analysis to monitor spend and work with Business Area to coordinator commentary to support calculations
- Supporting and ensuring commonly understood working practices are in place and provide specialist advice and support on financial matters to Business Sectors and Business Areas
- Fully understanding the Business needs and work with Business partners to ensure coordinator implementation of organisationally wide finance strategy to new business, service or products for sector or business areas
- Providing assistance to Business Partners in the implementation of plans, policies, systems, procedures and responsibilities which will achieve the strategic objectives of the area of support and responsibility and assist with delivery
- Providing finance assistance and expertise to the reporting segment
- Ensuring month end reporting, controls, monthly checklists and reports are reviewed and completed for submission to Group
- Taking responsibility for Finance relationships with internal and external third parties and suggest improvements for the Finance Function/Shared Service Centre
What we would like our candidate to have…
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Budget setting experience, monitoring and variance analysis experience
- Proven experience in cost control monitoring and reduction
- Advanced excel skills and Navision experience
- Must have good commercial acumen
- Self-Motivated with a can-due attitude
- Ability to work in a fact paced environment and be adaptable to change
About DS Smith...
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4 billion, the organisation employs over 26,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
Annual cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To apply: Please submit a copy of your current CV and a Covering Letter.