Corporate Account Manager - Beauty for Airlines
£28,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
We are delighted to be working with an exciting company within the beauty industry that specialises in working with fabulous brands to produce trend-driven beauty products for corporate and retail customers.
As a Corporate Account Manager, your primary focus will be to manage client relationships with large corporate airline customers and develop new opportunities while maintaining outstanding customer support. You will also be responsible for product development and generating new ideas for your clients with the support of the Creative team.
You will have had extensive experience working within the beauty sector and supplying product to well-known corporate airline customers.
A typical day in this Corporate Account Manager role:
- Providing a high level of service to your customers.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with your customers.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that support is given to all areas of the business.
- With support from Supply Chain Team, oversee the critical path process, for multiple projects, so key deadlines are met and strong client relationships are built.
- Brief projects direct to Supply Chain Team and if Asia based follow up with VC calls and email to answer any questions.
- Maintain regular communications with Supply Chain Team and the team in Asia to anticipate any issues and provide all manner of feedback.
- Liaise with Create and Sourcing teams to ensure that product offering is commercially viable and technically achievable meeting aggressive cost, quality and logistical targets.
- Understand market trends and tailor these to individual customer needs.
- Attend trade fairs where necessary to enhance knowledge of product & market competitors.
- Keep updated on relevant and applicable trade publications and websites to ensure we are always looking for new opportunities.
For this Corporate Account Manager role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ beauty experience and working directly with corporate airline customers
- 1 year of account management experience would be ideal
- Experience of dealing directly with factories is preferable
- A passion for beauty
- Impeccable organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a persistence to see issues resolved
- Superb organiser with a professional and mature manner
- Customer orientated and understands the urgency of replying to customer requests in a timely fashion.
For a chat about this Corporate Account Manager role please contact Lucy Earing and send your CV today.