Alexander Knight Recruitment are currently seeking a full-time Streetworks Co-Ordinator for one of their clients based in Dartford. The company is the UK’s leading Utility Service provider.
The ideal candidate will have experience using the streetworks systems and working in a fast-paced environment. This is an interesting and challenging role.
- You will be responsible for the generation and administration of all street work permits and notices
- Submit Street Works notices and permits via EToN
- Jeopardy management of streetworks activities to ensure compliance and minimal streetworks fines
- Liasing with subcontractors, internal depots and Highway Authorities
- Opening and closing permits and notices
- Provide reports for management as required
- Experience using EToN
- A sound understanding of NRSWA, TMA, Streetworks Act 1991 and permitting codes of practice
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- A good telephone manner and customer service skills
The company offer a pension scheme and development plans to the successful candidate.
Working hours are 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday