Salary: Up to £39,000
Hours: Monday - Friday (40 hours)
Our client, a major FMCG manufacturer, is looking for an experience Utilities Engineer to join their engineering team based in Somerset. The role will be reporting to the Process, Plant and Utilities Manager working Monday - Friday 40 hours per week within the Process/Plant.
The key responsibilites will include:
- Attend machine breakdowns efficiently and provide effective measures to ensure issues are resolved
- Use Continuous Improvement methods
- Deliver & develop effective re-active maintenance, repairs and improvements
- Help develop and implement effective PM schedules
- Undertake maintenance tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences
- Multi-skilled Engineer
- Excellent understanding of Utilities and Effluent
- Excellent fault finding and route cause analysis skills
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment.
- City and Guilds level qualified
- Hands on experience of fault finding
Along with meeting the above criteria, the ideal candidate will be rewarded a competitive salary up to £39,000 dependent upon experience, and the chance to join a market leading manufacturer in FMCG.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are food industry specialists. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the food sector – please get in touch for further details.
Role: Engineer, Utilities, Multi-skilled, PLC, Process Engineer
Keywords: Engineering, Automation, SCADA, PLC's, Rockwell control Logix, Allan Bradley, CAD, Reactive Maintenance, PPM
Commutable from: Frome, Bath, Warminster, Bristol, Shaftesbury, Wells, Weston-Super-Mare, Yeovil.