Sales Account Manager - Fresh Produce
3 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Manager - Fresh Produce
LOCATION: London, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
INDUSTRY: Fresh Produce
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 + Commission / Bonus
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Fresh Produce industry, the company supply a wide range of Fresh Produce / Fruit and Veg to a variation of organisations including restaurants, bars, hotels, caterers across the whole of the UK and mainly the London area.
The company are now looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience of the fruit and veg industry, will have an understanding of the Fresh Produce industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Fresh Produce Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com