Senior Facilities Manager - Large Property Portfolio
3 days left
- Full Time
Provide management support on day to day FM issues across the non-retail estate which comprises all distribution, office and call centre environments in the UK
Our client is one of the leading retailer in UK and Europe
The jobholder will develop, manage and vary the contractual obligations of our FM partners to ensure non-retail facilities are managed effectively to support the wider business needs.
Day to day management of and first point of call for our FM partners and senior stakeholders relating to the UK & Republic of Ireland Non-Retail Estate including all support centres.
Ensure cost effective maintenance of the UK & Republic of Ireland non-retail estate ensuring all properties are fully supported, maintained and able to operate whilst working within agreed budgets
- Significant experience working in FM in a multi-site organisation with a large customer base
- Qualified Building Surveyor or equivalent experience.
- Educated to degree level
- IOSH Qualifications or equivalent
- Good understanding of UK & Ireland legislation relating to the work place
- Good understanding of fire and water safety procedures and certifications
- Opportunity to join a top tier and successful organisation
- Great bonus scheme
- Flexible other benefits