ServiceNow Senior Sales Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Fruition Partners works with companies to address key business challenges through the implementation of Cloud based IT Service Management solutions based upon ServiceNow. Sales Executives develop, manage, and own customer relationships across organizations that would benefit from our cloud service expertise. You will also work closely with key partners as well as marketing, pre-sales, legal, finance and delivery teams.
Who you are
You are a highly motivated individual with strong direct sales, communication and organizational skills. You are someone who is experienced at being on the front line of delivering a strong value proposition message. You are a true sales hunter, not afraid to knock down doors.
You will have industry and market expertise as well as technical acumen to assist in specifying and developing the sale of technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client's needs and requirements. Having professional servicITes, consulting, and enterprise software solution selling experience is at the heart of how we deliver solutions to our clients. Key attributes:
- Dynamic and results driven individual with a desire to succeed.
- Credible sales person, with proven sales skills and demonstrable sales ability. Evidence of regular achievement against target essential.
- Must be highly motivated to succeed and stimulated by reward.
- Ability to build relationships and maintain them is vital.
- Energetic and resourceful; able to work under pressure to perform, and achieve results.
- A self-starter who can work with little management time.
- Good commercial skills, understands the sales process.
- Proactive in developing opportunities.
- Must have proven track record in IT sales, preferably in the services area.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management area highly desirable. Knowledge of associated areas, such as Cyber Security, IT Asset Management, Customer Service Management are useful secondary considerations.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified sales territory
- Forge strong working relationships with Partners (esp. ServiceNow) to collaboratively serve the needs of current or potential clients
- Co-plan and execute account plans across Fruition Partners/DXC customer base
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities within identified territories or market segments
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including CXO.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements, identifying consulting solutions around those specific needs with the help of technical Solution Architect
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations)
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business
- Strong level understanding of our products and services and how each can be positioned within organizations.
- Roadmap Planning: drive and/or facilitate annual roadmap sessions with clients (consulting) to drive additional sales and pipeline development.
- Public Speaking: present the Company to suspects/prospects, local user groups, national conferences, and other marketing events.
- Product/Services Feedback: provide management and the Fruition COE with specific client feedback to help us improve.
- Research customer and related industry to understand customer and business issues. Establishes and cultivates relationships with client demonstrating an understanding of business challenges within customer markets and how company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Provides strategic guidance to pursuit teams for assigned customers during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy. Ensures the solution incorporates company win philosophies, themes and key differentiators while meeting client expectations and requirements thereby providing the best opportunity to compete and win.
- Analyses existing industry, market and IT (information technology) services best practices and trends as well as alliances to evaluate and ensure company solutions and services are meeting the needs of clients.
- Extensive travel to client and company sites will be required including some overnight stays.
- May require evening or weekend work
- The purpose of the job description is to indicate the general level of responsibility of the position. The duties may vary from time to time without changing their general character or level of responsibility.