5 days left
- Full Time
Up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity, somewhere you can develop your existing skills and grow within the company?
If you have Payroll Administration and would like to join a large professional company that rewards their staff with regular pay increases and excellent benefits, this is the company for you!! We work with this company on a regular basis and would highly recommend them as we always have great feedback from the candidates placed there!!!
If you think you could do the job and have relevant experience, then apply!!!
Day to day duties:
- To keep the Payroll Manager fully informed of the current status of work and of any problems encountered, and to offer suggestions on how these can be resolved efficiently and effectively.
- To check in detail all work undertaken so that it is error free, and to complete work on a timely basis ensuring deadlines are met.
- To assist in the other work of the Payroll section.
- This role supports the payroll section in the following specific matters:
- Maintenance of staff data on the practice management system (PASO)
- Assisting with the running of monthly payrolls, in particular keying monthly change
- Updating sickness and holiday records
- Support of Human Resources, staff and local office Partners on payroll matters
- Answering queries as arising by phone and E-mail
- Assisting with the administration of other Payroll functions as required
- Ensuring all statutory payments to staff are made correctly
- Calculating pro-rata salaries, holiday and other benefits
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.