3 days left
- Full Time
The Accountant will assist the Financial Controller with the day to day tasks in connection with recording accounts information for revenue and costs, general month end accounting work and other ad-hoc work as required. The position will offer the opportunity to develop all round accounting skills and will be pivotal to the efficient functioning of the processes within the above mentioned scope of the business.
Growing and fast paced finance team.
- Monthly cost allocations
- Preparation of various monthly cost accruals and prepayment Journals
- Preparing of Monthly VAT returns.
- Reconciling all balance Sheets related to the relevant areas of responsibility on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of various reporting packs with the requirements of the business.
- Entering data on the Oracle accounting system as and when required.
- Covering a range of accounting functions such as Fixed Assets, Fuel, Stock, Revenue Accounting, Operating Expenses, Treasury, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Payroll and Treasury
- Ensuring Controls are maintained at all times and maintaining integrity of the numbers being produced
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts variance analysis and reports ensuring that the board and management has a full understanding of the company performance
- Minimum of 4 Multi' experience working within a finance team.
- Accounting Qualification or currently Studying for same
- Exposure to day to day accounting entries and procedures within sub ledgers within an accounting system.
- Exposure to Oracle accounting system desirable.
- Strong systems understanding, particularly excel
- Ability to plan and organise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt skills to the task in question.
- Ability to think creatively and be proactive in making progress
- Be a good team player and show a willingness to try new tasks and help out other team members as and when required.
Monday to Friday
North West London