Contract Co-Ordinator for FMCG company
- Full Time
The position of Contract Co-Ordinator for FMCG company will involve dealing with contracts and liaising with suppliers and contractors on a daily basis.
My client specialises in producing high quality products for global architecture projects. Their variety of different products ensures they are able to meet any specification to solve any building issue, while always complimenting the design.
The role of Contract Co-Ordinator for FMCG company will involve:
- Reviewing their ERP system to ensure all orders have been correctly received
- Liaising with their customers to establish the correct delivery details and report back to the warehouse
- Liaise with the Project Manager over the telephone as well as sending automated sales confirmations to build long term working relationships and feeding back any positive/negative feedback to the Sales team
- To answer any general price enquires and technical queries over telephone and email
- To file and review all paperwork connected with the order
- To view release order picking reports daily and raise all pick notes efficiently
The ideal candidate for the role of Contract Co-Ordinator for FMCG company will be/have:
- Organised and good at multi-tasking
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of the ironmongery industry
- You will be used to managing multiple accounts or projects
A highly competitive salary for London is on offer along with some excellent benefits.