4 days left
- Full Time
Our long term client is a very successful manufacturing company and they are seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller for a permanent opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update debtors ledger
- Ensure follow up and action of all overdue accounts
- Debtor reconciliations
- Setting up new accounts
- Processing credit applications
- Raising credits, recharges & journals
- Comply with company credit policies and procedures
- Ensure all key areas of the ledger are reduced to and maintained in line with state collection targets.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical /problem solving skills
- Determination to succeed and results driven
- Team orientated
If you have at least 1 - 3 years experience please don't hesitate to apply as soon as possible.