Client Data Administrator
- Full Time
A well-established and highly reputable professional services company is looking for a motivated and adaptable individual to fill their current requirement for a Client Data Administrator .This leading company requires a candidate with excellent skills in accuracy and attention to detail to join their busy team on an 4 month temporary contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the financial services industry and make an impact within a well-recognised firm.
The Client Data Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for processing and managing high volumes of client data
- Cross checking team members work and providing support to internal departments
- Updating and amending client account information where required
- Ensuring all processes are completed within set timescales and FCA regulations
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from an administration role, ideally from financial services however this is not essential
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail when handling high volumes of financial data
- Demonstrable Microsoft Excel and Word skills which have been proven within the workplace
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a leading company on an 4 month temporary contract. This position is ideal for an individual who has strong administration skills with a strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn. Whilst this is initially a temporary position, there is the potential for the role to develop into a longer term role, so if you meet the above essential requirements for the Client Data Administrator then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.