Experienced Bookkeeper - Top10 Firm
This Top10 firm based in Liverpool city centre firm are looking for an Experienced Bookkeeper in order to help them cater for their expanding client base. Previous accounts experience from within a Practice environment is essential as is being part/full AAT qualified. The role will combine both office and client based work.
The Experienced Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the Outsourcing team to deliver high quality services to clients
- Processing large volumes of purchase invoices, accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining, reconciling and controlling purchase and sales ledgers
- Responding to supplier queries on the telephone and by email
- Arranging supplier payments for client approval
- Recording bank transactions and reconciling client bank accounts
- Draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- Collate and analyse data and generate financial reports
- Dealing with clients as required relating to the outsourcing work.
- Keeping Manager/Supervisor informed of progress and any issues arising
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
Essential Requirements are:
- Good experience of Sage 50 accounts, Xero, purchase ledger invoice processing, bank processing and reconciliation and Microsoft Office software especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good attention to detail and able to work quickly and accurately to tight timescales
- Happy to deal with large amount of transactional processing
- Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge
- Acts as a role model for the team and values others expertise
- Provides assistance and shares experiences with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in an office or business environment
If you have all of the above requirements for the Experienced Bookkeeper position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants