Facilities Manager - Hard & Soft FM
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Facilities Management career. We require an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee the delivery of both hard and soft services for a PFI School.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your technical knowledge and people management skills within a growing IFM business.
- Act as the interface between the client and Contract Director, ensuring the efficient and compliant delivery of soft and hard services on site – Including catering, cleaning, planned maintenance, sub-contractors, caretaking and reprographics.
- Lead and develop a multi service operation, including mobile engineers as well as external sub-contractors.
- Deliver operational excellence across all Sodexo services
- Management of the operational procedures and maintenance activities ensuring that all Statutory and Non Statutory planned activities are undertaken within agreed timescales
- Ensure that corrective maintenance and reactive works are carried out within the contractual KPIs
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with legislation, codes of practice, manufacturer’s recommendations, HSE recommendations and meets prescribed standards in the contract
- Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety and compliance are achieved across the site
- Demonstrable experience in a multi service/TFM role, including both hard and soft services
- Experience of leading a similar skilled team in a multi-disciplined environment
- Technical/Engineering background, with proven track record on established maintenance practices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments
- Experienced in implementing company initiatives and change management
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
facilities manager, general services manager, FM