1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum (DoE), plus commission
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Red-on-line provides global legal monitoring & compliance solutions in Environment, Health & Safety (EHS). Over the years, Red-on-line has built an extensive resource of information and services in the field of EHS law, providing EHS legal watch, risk assessment and compliance management. Red-on-line solutions include Content, Consulting and Software, meeting EHS Risk Management. They provide a comprehensive, efficient framework for client audit programs at all organisational levels, supporting OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 systems. Red-on-line offers high quality solutions and content to multinational clients in over 50 countries. Their solutions are used by more than 12000 users worldwide.
Red-on-line has 10 offices in the world to be closer to its clients and to local regulations. The company is part of
InfoPro Digital, European B2B information group with 2,600 employees.
We are looking to develop our UK sales team by hiring two Sales Managers based in our London office
With support of marketing department, you will be in charge to develop new accounts within the UK. Red-on-line targets are UK based companies with international operations and industrial facilities. Directly reporting to European Sales Director, you will benefit from a strong demand for EHS Compliance Solutions and very high quality product to meet your objectives.
- You need to be completely autonomous in the sales cycle
- In order to succeed, you will need to identify market opportunities and then the decision maker, utilize a consultative sales approach to understand their needs and propose an appropriate campaign.
- You will execute an ambitious sales action plan
- You will regularly report on your activities and revenue progress
- This position requires prospection, as well as frequent travels within the UK for direct sales meetings and occasionally to Germany and BeneLux.
- Successful sales experience or as an Account Manager within Environment, Health & Safety
- Highly dynamic, good understanding of EHS issues and strong willing to be part of Red-on-line success in UK
- Someone with a background in Environment, Health & Safety
- Either an Engineering background or experience in a consulting firm
- Strong technical background and looking to move into a sales role
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. You will join a dynamic and well performing team in a pleasant working environment. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply" to start your journey.