Telecommunication Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
A fantastic opportunity in Bristol has arisen for a Telecoms Project Manager to work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in the Telecommunications Sector. This exciting Project Manager opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a long term / permanent opportunity working on various challenging projects.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A CONTRACTING ROLE *
Role: Project Manager
- Deliver projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and/or transition into operations.
- Ensure projects are aligned to our strategy and roadmap and deliver a valid business benefit.
- Deliver business benefit in partnership with project sponsor.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community.
- Work with stakeholders to shape project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Set-up and manage project governance, scope, risk and issues, compliance, resource planning and reporting.
- Liaise with wider portfolio management community to secure alignment on interdependencies across projects.
- Create and sustain proven network across the business to enable efficient and effective project delivery and ensure credibility and ownership of decisions.
- To proactively work with virtual teams to advance process improvements.
- Telecom experience.
- Professional expertise in project management.
- Excellent track record in project delivery.
- Strong leadership capability coupled with good team & people management skills.
- Sound experience in building and sustaining effective and trusted relationship at all levels up to Head of.
- Planning & Organising - having clear and regularly updated project plans and RAID logs are key to ensuring all supplier individuals and organisation are aligned to delivering projects
- Working Collaboratively - builds strong and sustainable relationships cross-functionally to enable alignment of work
- Influencing & Persuading - ensuring the entire project team understands the importance of hitting deadlines and delivering quality work with the end customer always in mind.
- Delivery of Results - continued focus on delivery Project & Programme Delivery KPI's which will be linked to individual and team objectives
- Focusing on the Customer - both internally and externally. A project is not delivered until the business accepts it has delivered against objectives and the end customer is not negatively impacted by the change
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration.