IT Service Manager - MCSA or MCSE or CCNA Required
5 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Service Manager / Engineer to join an established Managed Service Provider who provide IT Support and Services into the Education Sector. With many Schools in and across London, they are now looking for a Senior 2nd/3rd Line Engineer / Manager to support their School client in the Mitcham area.
The company provide a great training programme where you can complete many well-known technology courses, such as Microsoft and Cisco related certs, plus they give great financial incentives for you completing and passing these certifications, increasing your basic salary by thousands a year potentially.
- As a Senior Manager / Engineer, you will be supporting the Schools ICT systems and provide the IT Support and Service expected by the company and the customer.
- Technical support & ongoing administration of platforms, comprising network connectivity (LAN & WAN), Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solutions (Citrix) in line with the customer contract.
- Provide operational support & administration of internal IT infrastructure, with a specific focus on the development, delivery & deployment of standardised policies & procedures.
- When necessary, provide pre-sales technical support to the Sales team, with particular focus on hardware & associated infrastructure configuration recommendations, as per the Client requirements.
- Engagement with 3rd party suppliers as & where necessary, with adherence to relevant Service Level Agreements in order to ensure agreed targets and standards are met.
- Accurately log and document all calls received ensuring the correct priority and update/resolution route is assigned. Ensure key information for problem resolution is captured at all times.
- Follow companies processes and procedures as defined to successful case/task conclusion.
- Up to 3rd Line Support experience either working directly for a School or a similar Managed Service Provider into the Education Sector.
- Key technology experience around Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, Group Policies, DCNP, DNS etc.
- Experience/knowledge around networks, virtulisation environments etc.
- Open to travelling to a number of Schools and supporting them on a field based basis.
- Ideally some proof of self-development around technologies, such as Cisco or Microsoft as examples.
- MCSA, MCSE or CCNA qualification required
- Key words: support, 2nd line, 3rd line, remote, field, schools, managed service, IT, technology, ICT, tech, education sector, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), ccnp, ccie, ccna, ccnd, cisco, networking,