- Full Time
This is a pivotal role within the Finance team of a rapidly expanding organisation based in Coventry, offering a number of impressive benefits including free parking, 5% pension contribution, life insurance and pension contributions.
My client is a growing organisation situated just South of Coventry, offering individuals the opportunity to join a fast-paced, developing Finance office.
The key responsibilities of the role will involve communicating all payroll information to an external payroll bureau and with them about all requirements. You would also need to collate relevant pay data and and perform an detailed review of details calculated by the externally bureau.
Alongside dealing with the external payroll function, this role will also involve preparing payroll reconciliations, the journal update to the nominal ledger and year end processing - including the preparation of P11D's and PSAs. Furthermore, all queries and information to and from HMRC must be managed. The role also offers the responsibility of managing the bonus programme, which involves calculating bonuses on a monthly and annual basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a sound knowledge of processing new starters, leavers and changes to information - essential
- Have a knowledge of performing payroll reconciliations - essential
- Have a knowledge of preparing journals, and the ability to upload them to the Nominal Ledger - essential
- Have outstanding communication skills - essential
- Be willing to help members of the finance team with ad-hoc projects - essential
The role is offering a salary of up to £25,000 plus free parking, 5% pension contribution, life insurance and childcare vouchers.