Are you looking for a new challenge as a construction manager? Looking for something with more autonomy, something you can really get your teeth into?
A leading client of mine in the residential sector, has opened up a new exciting opportunity to work on a 35 story RC frame, highrise tower in the City of London. This project consists of over 100 high end residential units. The job is paying in the region of £65,000 plus a competitive package.
* Experience managing both the internals and externals of projects.
* Ensure the project is completed to schedule and within budget
* Manage the sub-contractors
* Communicate with the design team and review the drawings and specifications
* Experience working for a leading developer in the market
* Experience in managing high value residential schemes
If you are an experienced Construction Manager living within commutable distance to West Ham, East London please contact us for more details.
Spencer Feltham - -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.