PR Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate professional ideally from a Journalistic background with an interest in the Automotive sector. You will join a highly successful B2B PR agency to produce outstanding content with an exciting portfolio of clients in the UK and overseas.
We insist on experience in Journalism or a writing-based PR role to ensure you can hit the ground running.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating content for clients including press releases, case studies, advertorials, features, brochures, infographics, digital copy and social media posts
- Managing the day-to-day running of multiple accounts ensuring we always go the extra mile
- Pitching ideas and stories to journalists
- Briefing and managing professional design, print, photography and film assignments
- Attending client meetings, journalist briefings, press conferences and trade shows
- Event management, with support from colleagues
- Providing crisis PR advice / management to clients, with support from colleagues
- General account management, planning, organisation and evaluation for clients
The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing across all channels, as well as strong media relations skills. Client handling will be a forte, and you’ll be creative as well as commercially-minded.
You will quickly become an integral member of a happy, supportive and successful team, that knows how to grow talent, have fun and make a real difference.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off
- Performance-related quarterly bonus scheme
- 3% company pension contribution
- Company smartphone and laptop
- Modern offices with spacious workstations
- Free parking at the agency