Painter & Decorator / Maintenance
2 days left
- Full Time
Painter Decorator / Maintenance
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Painter Decorator / Maintenance specialist to come on board at my clients Wolverhampton site and join the maintenance team. We are looking for a self-motivated go-getter who is organised, thorough and strives for perfection!
This is flexible and varied role set in a brand new state of the art, flagship manufacturing facility. The duties will include undertaking a variety of tasks to keep the interior/exterior of the company premises in perfect condition. The ideal candidate will be well-organised with strong general repair skills and a keen eye for detail.
Your new role
As a Painter/Decorator, you will be part of a team who are responsible for the day to day upkeep and maintenance of the site. Your typical duties will generally consist of painting and decorating and of general repair jobs, you should be prepared to turn your hand to a variety of jobs as and when the need arises.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Ensure all Painting and Decorating in the facility is maintained in good working order to ensure the smooth running of the site and assist wherever possible.
- Repairs Paint works as necessary.
- Works in a safe manner and maintains cleanliness and order in the facility.
- Prepare snagging list of issues noted on site when painting and agreeing priorities with management team.
- Keeps adequate level of supplies required and notifies Manager of equipment and supply requirements
- Have ability to work alone and also to be able to work under pressure.
- Show strong commitment to the team and provide flexibility with regards to shift patterns, including weekends if required.
Job Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Required experience: 2 years Painting and decorating
Required licences or certifications: CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be paid a competitive salary and 28 days holiday per year. The hours of work are 40 per week, and the perfect candidate will need to be flexible and available to work weekend if the situation dictates.
Please forward your CV now