Store Manager - Premium Fashion London
Store manager is needed for this premium fashion brand - engaging, dynamic and energetic leadership is required to not only deliver exceptional service, but to do this through explicit store standards and a unique customer journey.
Not only will you deliver sales, service and standards - there's a whole lot more to get involved in with the business.
With well over 100 years of trade - this premium fashion brand is forward thinking, have a real entrepreneurial spirit and offer the highest quality in product and brand standards.
- Responsibility for the entire store operations
- Sales delivery via exquisite service
- Customer advice and support, as well as acquiring new customers
- Organisation of events and promotional events
- Processing of returns and complaints
- Leadership and motivation
- Conducting product training
- Visual Merchandising
- Development of your team to deliver and grow within the business
- Store Management experience, ideally premium fashion but not essential
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Customer and service-oriented behaviour for yourself and your team
- Flair for fashion and brand values
- High degree of assertiveness
- Above-average commitment, enthusiasm and creativity
- Performance orientation
- Flexible and resilient
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Job OfferSalary - £28,000 - £32,000 + OTE & Benefits