5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Project Administrator with a background in the Construction sector? Do you see yourself working in a busy office environment that offers genuine opportunities for progression?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within Horizontal Directional Drilling Company, You will be involved with delivery of projects.
- Solid experience in Civil & Building Engineering & preferably Surveying
- Knowledge in the use of AutoCAD is desirable
- Proficient in MS AutoCAD Project and MS Office Suite
- A strong awareness of Health and Safety responsibilities
- Preparation of site documentation
- Full UK driving license necessary as travelling is involved
- Good personable skills to attend meeting and support projects
- Following up tenders
- Strong multi-tasking skills
This is an extremely varied position that will suit a candidate who is capable of working at pace and under pressure, all the while maintaining high levels of accuracy. You will have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to co-ordinate work flows. A background in the Construction industry will be hugely beneficial to your application.
If successfully shortlisted for this vacancy we will invite you in to register with one of our consultants. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.