Head Chef - Belfast - up to 37K!
1 day left
- Full Time
Role: Head Chef
Operation: 4* Luxury Hotel
Salary: up to £37,000
Our client is one of Europe's leading hotel brands gaining a reputation for being at the cutting edge of hospitality today. They have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way. They select people from all walks of life but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues. They are growing in size and are in the search for the best talented people on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then they would love to have you in their business.
Overview of the Head Chef role responsibilities
Head Chef: Take full responsibility of the food offer including:
- You will be required to ensure that all menu dishes are prepared with attention to detail and to the highest standard.
- You will be required to manage the kitchen brigade, motivate the team and share knowledge, training and developing chefs within the team. The role reports directly to the General Manager and works closely with the Group Executive Chef
- The menus include a la carte, daily specials, room service, and banqueting facilities.
- You will be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- You will be organised, an excellent communicator, a hands on chef who has excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a similar quality hotel operation is required and an excellent knowledge of food is necessary.
- Head Chefs must have passion for hospitality, commitment and dedication.
- Minimum - current intermediate food hygiene certificate
Our client also offers award winning training and development for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as our Management Development programme. Our clients are continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
- Brassiere style restaurant
- In house corporate meetings
- External function offer catering for various parties, weddings etc
- 24 hour room service
- Extensive breakfast offer
To apply for this role please email your CV to or call on
REF: AM 495133
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.