Senior B2B Marketing Manager, Digital Publisher, West Kent. £60k+
A Digital Publisher near Tonbridge is looking for a Senior B2B Marketing Manager, salary £60,000+ depending on experience. The right person will bring experience of developing processes to support a growing business and building a marketing team. The ideal candidate will bring full campaign experience from concept to analysis. This is a key role in driving the business as they work towards their ambitious growth and technology driven plans.
The B2B Marketing Manager or B2B Marketing Director will grow and establish the marketing team you’ll help drive the digital marketing strategy, optimizing customer engagement via multiple channels in a broad and key position in the business.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy
- Create and manage marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Develop and integrate processes and systems to support a growing business
- Grow and manage a marketing team
- Ensure marketing function is well-aligned with the wider business
- Managing corporate website - content, design, SEO, analytics
- Develop brand positioning and messaging
- Collate and act upon marketing data/metrics/reports across all channels
The Right Candidate…
We’re looking for a proactive Marketing Manager or Marketing Director, you will have previous experience of developing marketing strategy within a growing business and a B2b marketing focus.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing
- Demonstrated marketing experience, primarily digital
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in one of more of the following; Marketing to marketers, in particular digital marketers, Medical communications and Digital publishing, technology or media
- Commercially aware and knowledgeable about B2B sales functions
- Web-savvy and up-to-date with latest trends in information consumption, customer behaviour, customer experience and artificial intelligence
- Demonstrable success in developing strategy, processes and resources in a growing organisation
- Ability to optimise and integrate digital marketing platforms and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural collaborator
How to Apply…
With a salary of circa £55,000 - £75,000 and the opportunity for clear career progression this is a role not to be missed.
Not for you? Curteis Webb are a Kent based Marketing, Digital, PR and Creative Recruitment consultancy working across the South East. Check out our website for our latest live jobs or send us your CV and we’ll do the hard work for you.