Digital Analytics Consultant - Full-Service Digital Agency
3 days left
- Full Time
Digital Analytics Consultant - Agency
This is a brand new role at a full-service digital agency based in Shoreditch who want to add an expert in web analytics to their vibrant team. Having recently acquired a number of high-profile clients who require analytics support - you will use your expertise to liaise with clients, gather their requirements and provide technical answers to their needs. You should be able to directly relate to the needs of non-technical stakeholders and provide a clear consultative approach
- Work with clients to define KPIs for digital performance and develop dashboards for measuring these metrics
- Gather requirements and use your analytical expertise to design and implement optimisation and testing programs
- Define and audit analytics tracking and tagging across Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends, depending on the tech stack used by clients
- Client management, combining project management with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Train internal and external stakeholders on analytics principles and methodologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive web analytics experience using Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or similar Web Analytics tools.
- Solid understanding of optimisation, from initial hypotheses ideation to implementation and evaluation
- Good knowledge of Tracking Codes, Tag Management Systems and Web Analytics Implementation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information