3 days left
- Full Time
Safestore is the UK’s No.1 Self Storage Company with over 100 stores nationwide. We are the UK’s largest and Europe’s second largest provider of self-storage solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team in Staples Corner, near Brent Cross. You will contribute to Safestore’s success by supporting the Store Manager in achieving store objectives and targets.
What you will be doing:
- Overall management in the absence of the Store Manager
- Coaching team members and developing your managment skills and potenial
- Day to day management of team members
- Managing customer accounts
- Debt management
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all customers
- Handling customer enquiries to include face to face, on the telephone and via email
- Consulting with customers on self-storage needs and availability
- Entering customer information on the database
- Signing up new customers
- Selling products to customers in store
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the store
You will have worked within a face to face customer service environment with experience of selling products and working to targets at a supervisory / managerial level. You will be confident when dealing with customers and have excellent communication skills along with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude. The successful candidate will also have the drive to learn and progress to a role as a Store Manager.
In this location an Assistant Manager can expect a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum and On-Target-Earnings taking you to £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Why work for Safestore?
Sitting within the FTSE 250, we are a well-known, respectable brand within our market. You will be working in a small friendly team that is committed to delivering excellent customer service. Safestore has an impressive track record in managing and developing its assets, with over 43,700 customers and 134 stores.