Senior Credit Controller
A large organisation based on the outskirts of Brighton are currently seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Advisor to join their rapidly expanding team on a permanent basis
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Advisor to manage a portfolio of accounts including current and ex clients.
* To be responsible for the debt recovery on a portfolio of accounts using collection processes via telephone, letter
* Regular review meetings to discuss methods of billing, resolve invoicing queries
* Arrange payment plans
* Recommend cases that should be forwarded to Collection Agents or Tracing Agents in order to recover money
* Process refund requests
* Support the Supervisor in the management of the team when required
* Liaison with internal departments in order to manage student debt
* Produce reports, analysis of information & maintenance of systems
* Analyse Income and Expenditure reports and cash flow information for debtors
The ideal candidate will have recent and proven experience working within a busy Accounts Receivable team or come from a negotiations background. Excellent organisational skills with an approachable and motivating personality!
In return our client offers outstanding prospects for personal and professional development, a great pension scheme, 25 days holiday and salary increments
Please quote when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.