5 days left
- Full Time
Up to £30000 per annum
We are currently working alongside the UK's Leading FM Company to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on a mobile basis throughout East London and the surrounding areas.
The Engineer will undertake a range of test, inspection and maintenance duties on a variety of sites.
Further responsibilities include;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from Supervisor / Contract Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
The ideal candidate;
- C&G 2392 Test and Inspection
- 17th edition
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Telecoms experience would be beneficial
Apply online for further information