Operational Risk Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Due to growth a new and exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding emerging markets bank, based in the city.
The role will be to support the Operational Risk Manager in their duties and deputise in their absence.
Some of the duties within the role will include but are not limited to:
- Research, prepare and document Risk and Control Self Assessments for all areas within the Bank.
- Undertake and document Control Assurance Testing linked to completed RCSAs.
- Monitor progress towards the addressing of Operational Risk observations linked to RCSAs and CAT.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and report on a framework of Key Risk Indicators for the Bank.
- Monitor a diary system for the scheduling of RCSAs and CAT and liaise with areas of the business to ensure their timely completion.
- Monitor the completion of Internal and External Audit Observations and liaise with Auditors when required.
- Investigate Risk Events and prepare reports for Senior Management.
It is essential that you have previous relevant Operational Risk experience. In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and benefits. Due to the expansion of the bank, there are also good career progression opportunities.