2 days left
- Full Time
AJ Chambers are currently working with a very prestigious leading independent firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Tax Professional. The firm is looking for someone with 5 years’ experience dealing with personal and trust tax as well as a good academics the candidate needs to be CTA qualified.
The role will consist of mostly compliance work whilst assisting with advisory work as required for a portfolio of personal and trust clients. In addition, you will be providing advice to; Partners, Accountants, Tax Advisors and Trainees on tax related topics.
- Manage all aspects of your portfolio of clients; including the planning, execution of work, drafting of correspondence and billing
- Liaise with HMRC
- Prepare tax returns and tax repayment claims and related working papers
- Give presentations/briefings to staff on relevant tax topics
- Assisting with other ad-hoc assignments in relation to the financial affairs of clients
- Provision of tax advice to clients, partners and staff
- Manage all aspects of the tax affairs of your portfolio and where advice spans to different areas provide a high level of support to clients
- Provide ad hoc/planning advice to clients on tax matter from time to time
If you would like to know more about this Tax Professional role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers