2 days left
- Full Time
Creative, well organised and proactive PR Officer required within the automotive industry. The role will include:
- You will have proven experience working within a Press Office function. The role will include innovatively promoting the brand by creating new ideas to ensure a positive public profile through media coverage and events. Creating exciting and engaging posts, statements and documents by utilising your knowledge of digital and social media channels
- You will be able to confidently liaise with member companies, internal departments and stakeholders to proactively identify news and fresh communications opportunities to support the delivery of the brand’s exciting business plan.
- Engaging stakeholders, consumers and the media in order to get brand recognition by new but relevant audience members on an international scale.
- You’ll be confidently building and maintaining positive media relationships and responding efficiently and effectively to media enquiries. You’ll be encouraged to deliver responses in a well written and appropriate manner using your skill and intellect.
- Responding reactively, effectively and efficiently to media enquiries of all types, facilitating spokespeople for comment as appropriate and in accordance with the brand’s policy.
- Attending and organising events UK wide and internationally in order to create new business. There is plenty of opportunity to travel alongside the International Team within this role.
Recent experience working on reactive and proactive campaigns is desired. Previous experience in the motor industry is desirable but not necessary. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced, friendly and smart thinking environment.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.