Our client is a fast-growing construction company based in West London. They are a friendly, team orientated company looking for an exceptional Construction Project Manager.
The Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in managing High End Residential refurbishments and new build projects, be degree qualified (although not essential), hardworking and organised. Attention to detail being paramount for this role. The position is contract-based.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, creating & adhering to programmes (Microsoft Project)
- Change and cost management
- Setting & controlling project budgets
- Negotiating and dealing with sub-contractors
- Allocating site labour
- Dealing with professionals & building control
- Setting up daily/weekly tasks for site foremen/managers
- Reviewing drawing packages and issues
- Preparing construction H&S plans, O&M manuals
- Approving materials, material/subcontract invoices, labour costs
- Working to detailed cost budgets
- Monitoring all quality and dealing with any quality issues
- Liaising with customers and various stakeholders
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Construction management background
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Degree in construction management or civil engineering would be an advantage
- Computer Literature in MS Office
- Fully conversant with current building regulations and methods
- Conversant with current Health & Safety / Fire Regulations
- CSCS Management
- Financially Aware
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible in a demanding environment
- Experience of working with basements is a must
What They Offer
- Competitive remuneration (subject to discussion with a successful candidate)
- Long-term contract (12 months), with the possibility of extension
- Professional development
If you are interested in this position or would like to apply, please contact Joe Swift at Fomac or alternatively email a copy of your CV and details.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Fomac are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Fomac operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you must be eligible to live and work there.